Friday 11 May 2012

Photo Friday {week 4} - The Welshman

Last Monday, Mr T thought it was a good idea to make a short trip to Oxfordshire for a jousting tournament. We were lucky as it didn't really rain until after the thing was finished, but it wasn't exactly dry either. I thought it was great fun anyway, since I had never seen anything like it. And Lily loved the horses, we got her a toy one from the gift shop and she has been inseparable from it since.

The obvious choice would have been a photo of a horse, right? But I took so many on the day that my slow, slightly depressed editing hasn't quite made it to them yet (I'm currently fiddling with birds of prey photos), so I thought I would show you the man that give this blog its title. 

Isn't he lovely? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x