Wednesday 9 May 2012

And the winner is...

Ok, so no book reviews this week. I've been abducted by The Hunger Games and I haven't finished book 3 yet - plus I am sure not many people are interested in what I think of those, right? So next week, a proper book for you. Meanwhile, Lily and I have been busy playing "names out of hat" with my lovely Pachacuti that hasn't been out yet because, well, it might as well be April, right? But I have hope that one day it will stop raining.

So, I hope you don't mind my horrible voice and my accent. Or the video compressing.



And if you don't fancy watching our little video, the winners are: Rainie Bish and Aidan. Congratulations! If you could please email me your postal addresses to anataylor [at] live.co.uk so I can pass them on to Random House, that would be brilliant.

Thanks for taking part and for reading the blog - I hope to see you all in future competitions!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ana!! Don't worry about, you have a lovely voice and accent :) Lily is so cute!!
    See you Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awnnn, I guess this is the first time I see Lily in motion, not only in frames. So sweet. I was afraid she would run with the hat hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x