Friday 4 May 2012

Friday Photo {week 4} - An evening with Keane

So, like I said in the beginning of the week, Mike and I went to a Keane concert last Friday. With such a rainy, horrible weather this week, that was definitely the highlight of the past seven days. The hard bit was choosing ONE photo, so just clicked at one at random. 

Shooting this concert was a fun experience. I knew Keane are good at letting cameras in, so I chose one lens - 85mm f1.8 - and prayed Amazon people wouldn't say anything. Well, they did: no flash, which is fine by me - I never ever use my flash anyway.

Black and white conversions are not my thing normally, I like bright, coloured, vibrant photos, but I wanted to experiment a bit.

So, ladies and gentlemen, Mr Tom Chaplin.


PS: Have you seen our book giveaway? Still time to enter!

1 comment:

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x