Friday 13 April 2012

Photo Friday {week 1}

I have been meaning to start a 52 project - 1 photo a week for one year - for ages. I guess there won't be a better opportunity than starting a new blog. Do I need a theme, I wonder. It will definitely be nicer if I have one, I believe. But I need an easy one, otherwise I might get distracted - being a procrastinator is not one of my best traits, I admit.

So this year, the theme will be our family, to tie in nicely with the blog theme. It will be mostly Lily, I foresee. If I manage to finish this one (fingers crossed, world!), maybe next year I might go for something more adventurous, like asking strangers on the High Street if I can take their photo.

Photo Friday week 1 - Ice cream van



We know Spring has arrived when the ice cream van is back in our area. I absolutely love ice cream and I would have one every day but now, with Lily, it's more like an occasional treat - the only problem being she goes crazy when she hears the van going past ours. Well, on Wednesday I felt like having one too, so we went for it. In the rain. But it doesn't matter, because it was de-li-cious :)


Meet Lily. This is my daughter. 34 months of deep brown eyes, golden brown hair and lots, lots of cheeks. She is a sweet little thing, my little girl. And she needs a hair cut.

(Ok, I broke a rule that says "one photo a week". Should I change it to "at least one photo a week"?)

2 comments:

  1. Her eyes are so expressive... She's extremely gorgeous, Ana!!
    I'm looking forward to next Friday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liza, Lily is so sweet! I really love your blogs Ana ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x