Monday 14 May 2012

Becoming a proper little woman.

So there, I lied. Not deliberately, I hasten to add. The process of finding a name for this blog was complicated because I wanted a certain ring to it, but when I found it I was thinking more of the fact the both Lily and I are not very fortunate in the height department. But then, a few days later, it dawned on me I am quite big and therefore my blog name was a bit of a fib. 

However that is about to change, sort of. I have decided that, well, I have reached a certain weight, one I hadn't before, not even when I was pregnant, so it is time to stop. I have never been slim but now I am over 30, my knees are suffering - specially the left one, in which I had a ACL reconstruction done about 10 years ago - and something needs to be done about it. And I am the only person who can.

So TOMORROW, I will start a diet. Or a healthy eating plan, as I prefer to call it. I will be following the Special K plan. Exercising will be a bit harder but I will try going out for a bike ride on the evenings when my husband comes home from work. And I will publish the results here every Monday, potentially with food photos and lots of moaning. I hope that helps me keep focus on the results. My first target is to lose 10kg (a little over 1.5 stone). 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Good luck to me! :)

PS: I am still looking for one of the winners of my book giveaway. Aidan, where are you!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x