Thursday 26 April 2012

The games walk

You may have noticed I didn't write about a book yesterday. That is because I bought a guitar on the weekend and have been trying to learn how to play it instead of reading (but more about that tomorrow). My bad. I will definitely read something for next week.

Today I wanted to share something fun with you - at least those of you who live in East Berkshire and surrounding areas:


Walks and rides leave at 1pm from Windsor Bridge (that's the one at the bottom of the castle, going to Eton), or turn up at the Firestation (The Old Court, St Leonard's Road, SL4 3BL) at 3 to meet the Olympics Mascots and more.

Fingers crossed the MetOffice is right (forecast at the moment is for a dull but dry day), Lily and I will be there, on our bike. Give us a shot if you are planning on coming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x