Friday 25 January 2013

Getting back on track

I haven't blogged in a while. Actually, I probably haven't blogged properly since I went to Brazil in June (right?). See, it's not that I've stopped reading - I did slow down - but I didn't feel like writing much. In July my granddad died, in August the Olympics happened and I was there, Gamesmaker-ing, in September, Lily started nursery. Ever since, I have had a cold after another after another. Not her, ME. Well, she's had the odd runny nose and one bad cold but me, nooo, I am seriously suffering.

Anyway, a few of my resolutions were getting back to reading and writing and possibly working (the horror!). I have temporarily quit photography because it was giving me more stress than money, to be honest. How temporary that will be depends on what happens this year, with my health (my GP said the stress is not helping with the colds and infections) and my other career. I think it might be the right time to go back to that, so job hunting it is.

Sooo, expect more from this blog in 2013. Book reviews, choosing a school (help please!?) and random ramblings, as per usual. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x