Tuesday 10 April 2012

And let there be light.

I have always liked writing, I have done so for years. Even before the internet hit me. And then there was blogging. I started in 2002 and my latest Portuguese-written blog is now 5 years old but I missed having an outlet for my thoughts in English. Something my husband could be an active part of - even if just reading and commenting. So "Two Little Women and a Welshman" was born.

The "two women" are myself and my nearly 3 year old daughter Lily. The "little" is because neither of us is very tall for our ages. And the "Welshman" is our lovely husband and daddy. This blog will tell the story of us, from the adventures of potty training and children's party organising to car buying to trying to build a rock-solid business and be a great (or at least decent!) mother at the same time, with occasional recipes we love, books I have read, films I have seen.

I hope you enjoy reading and come back soon and often. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ana,
    I've been thinking of creating a blog in English for ages but when I'm inspired I don't have the time, when I have the time I lack inspiration. One of those things to keep in my one day list.
    Good luck with this one. I'll be around.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do let me know when you start yours. I will try to write regularly. Thanks for reading :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Very nice, Ana! I tried so hard to keep my blog in two languages because of my hubby and his family, but was to much, my English grammar is not good enough, maybe some day I can try it again! ;)
    I'm following here too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute "little" blog Ana. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting. All opinions welcome. Comments are moderated only to prevent spam. Ana x